- The Art of Ceramics
- Wood furniture and accessories
- Wrought Iron
- Decorative accents in stucco
- Leather bound books and journals
- Medieval products and weaponry
- High end jewellery production
In the middle ages, the art of wrought iron knew its greateast era. In time it has continued to produce utensils, that show not only its functional side but its great richness in invention and beauty.
The objects made by blacksmiths are numerous: from decorative gates, tables, chairs to religious artefacts.
Today this art is alive and well and has its own University of Blacksmiths. Come visit us and see what Gubbio's artisans have to offer.